Essentials Line • Dede Shampoo
Description: The Dede line (a play on delicate, for its gentleness) is made for folks who wash their hair a lot, daily or more. You shouldn't do that to hair, but if you get really gross on the regular and have to wash it frequently, Dede is for you.
Brand: Beardsgaard (and by extension, River Peak Apothecary) is a proud stockist of Davines, an exclusive professional haircare brand from Parma Italy, founded in 1983.
Davines is one of the best in the world at what they do, but far more than that, they use their resources and passion to make things better and make things beautiful – for your hair and for the planet.
- Delicate shampoo, ideal for frequent use.
- Apply to wet hair, massage gently, rinse and repeat application. Follow with Dede / Conditioner or Dede / Hair Mist.
Natural Active Ingredients:
- With Orbassano Red Celery extract, Slow Food Presidium
- Rich in mineral salts, it has a remineralizing effect on the hair.
- The story of the red celery from Orbassano began in the 17th century when Anne Marie of d’Orléans Duchess of Savoy, brought purple celery from Tours with her from France which was more flavorful and tender than the celery then grown in Piedmont. Over the years the French purple celery adapted well to the vegetable gardens surrounding the city of Turin and developed the characteristic red color of the stalks.
- Producer: the farm of Mr. Giancarlo and Mr. Doriano Pozzantello from Orbassano, Turin
Size: 8.45 oz