Essentials Line • Solu Shampoo
Description: Good for all hair types, but made to take stuff off hair, specifically product buildup. Great for removing oil-based pomades and whatever other stuff builds up on your hair, deep cleaning without stripping your hair's natural oils.
Brand: Beardsgaard (and by extension, River Peak Apothecary) is a proud stockist of Davines, an exclusive professional haircare brand from Parma Italy, founded in 1983.
Davines is one of the best in the world at what they do, but far more than that, they use their resources and passion to make things better and make things beautiful – for your hair and for the planet.
- Active refreshing shampoo, it deeply cleans removing the residue left by styling products.
- Apply to wet hair, massage gently, rinse and repeat application. Continue with the application of the most suitable conditioner, if necessary.
Natural Active Ingredients:
- With Valtellina Buckwheat extract, Slow Food Presidium
- Rich in mineral salts, in particular iron, zinc, selenium and proteins. It contains a high concentration of all essential amino acids, especially lysine, threonine, tryptophan and the amino acids containing sulphur. It is also rich in antioxidants.
- Hardy, resistant to cold and drought, Valtellina Buckwheat was a useful crop that could be planted in the summer after rye, potato and barley had been harvested. Since it is rarely attacked by parasites, it can be easily grown without using chemicals. Buckwheat cultivation reached its peak during the first half of the 19th century, then it began to decline leaving room for more profitable crops. Today, just a few fields remain on slopes or terraces, but it is increasingly more appreciated due to its high nutritional quality and the absence of gluten.
- Producer: the farm of Mr. Patrizio Mazzucchelli from Teglio, Sondrio
Size: 8.45 oz